Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hello Love Hearts!!!

My gratitude being is beaming, the MOON is brimming as my thoughts land at your feet. A biG thank YOU to all the eyes and hearts that have perused Drunk Love's pages since its launch nearly a month ago. I have discovered a happiness in releasing theses nuggets. A flow. I hope it's contagious...

So many late nights nurturing this new baby,
I find myself looking like this a lot...

In my robe demonstrating - Thinking Hand Pose.

Please feel free to write in with suggestions, questions, comments and concerns.
I love hearing your voices.

5 comments:

  1. Hello I really like your blog, I would like a link exchange with you,
    I insert your blog to my favorite blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a look...you have beautiful images. Transported me to the other side of the world for a breath. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoy this(these)...earnest endeavors are always rewarded (though not always remuneration, right?!) in satisfaction. Great to see your expressions of love; sorta makes one "drunk."

    Jg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you kindly Mr. Gregg. I must agree...in the giving there is always receiving and in the receiving there must be a continuation of giving and so and so forth.

    The heart fuels itself like that.

    and remuneration...hmn. thank you for reminding me of that word. I like it very much. ;-)

    akka b.

    ReplyDelete

Insert your heart here: dizzy, dancing or otherwise.