Monday, May 17, 2010

Ode to Diversion

No akka b., to divert and to diversify are not the same thing!

What did you say? Yes please, I would love more coffee. And one walk because I need to and two small naps to feel rested and then... oh look at the pretty flower! Have you ever drunk rain drops out of a rose before? Mmn rose water is SO yummy and by the way so is coconut water and raw cacao chips and then of course I put those in the blender with my green algae from Kona. It's organic. Kona is also SO organic with all those lava beds... Do you think the myth of Goddess Pele is true? Oh I think it's true. Just thinking about volcanoes makes me want to beat a drum and get sweaty. I've never been to Iceland, but two of my good friends have. If I was less inhibited I would travel alone more. I mean, I am pretty inhibited, well, at least that's what I'd like you to think because it seems less dangerous. Um, less dangerous than sticking my foot in my mouth. I always get the words "then" and "than" mixed up. I mean I know the difference, but I still have to pause to remember which is which and then I probably usually get it wrong anyway, even though - honest to GOD I do know what's right. Usually. And speaking of god...  

I'm sorry, what was that you said about DivertSifying?

3 comments:

Insert your heart here: dizzy, dancing or otherwise.