Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Once Upon a Time There Was a Rock Tumbler... PART II

(Continued from PART I)

...it was love at first sight. 

*

"OH JUST THINK OF ALL THE THINGS I CAN DO WITH A ROCK TUMBLER!" 

Proclaimed The Poet. 


I can talk to it. 



Take it for walks. 





We can hang out together. 



Eat together.



Sleep together? 



I'll even take it out for a beer... 

Photos: Jonas Llewellyn MacPhail & Lisa Casoni

THE POET of course, being delusional, did not know that a Rock Tumbler was not something, someONE typically has a relationship with. She went on courting it anyway, as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Until one day, something out of the ordinary, absolutely did. 

TO BE CONTINUED...



4 comments:

  1. I love the crazy romanticism of this. I am totally rooting for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so contagious....
    Its fun to lose my mind.
    You make laughter so intoxicatingly delirious!

    i love these magical' nonsense'....i don't know where you find it, but its amazing to be where you are!

    Only a child can tug a rocktumbler the way you do,and teach the world how to be happy!

    And now you've grafted it into my brain, and i'm laughing at my world....tumbling!!

    i adore your art!

    col

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol such a cute post! I love the photos, particularly of you trying to drag along the rock tumbler on its walk. Reminds me of what my cat might do if I were stupid enough to harness her into a leash. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it. the rock tumbler looks almost like a puppy in a way...up, up 'n' away!

    ReplyDelete

Insert your heart here: dizzy, dancing or otherwise.