Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SHE CALLED ME PRACTICAL!!! SHE CALLED ME PRACTICAL!! PLEASE GIVE HER MONEY!!!

Photo © Thomas Lascher

I don't even know how people can have brains the way this person has a brain. Colleen Wainwright is like a one woman hurricane of effortless braininess. Probably because she's a Virgo and I am forever mystified by Virgos. But it might be because she called me PRACTICAL and I am especially mystified by 'practical'. A practical Virgo called me A PRACTICAL POET!!! But don't be mislead by the term 'brainy.' I would never call anyone brainy unless they could make me laugh my head-off while reaching for the box of tissue because I'm simultaneously crying my heart out. 

She's doing an amazing thing: She's raising $50,000 by her 50th birthday for a fabulous nonprofit called WRITEGIRL. At the time of this posting she's already raised $31,000 and she has until September 13th to pull in the last $20,000 and beyond! So after you read the interview with yours truly, please go donate loads of cash or a few big heart infused dollars to this shining purpose. 


photo by Jonas Llewellyn MacPhail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert your heart here: dizzy, dancing or otherwise.