Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Heart Roots": THE SPECIAL GIFT OF THE IRREGULAR ME.

 

 IMG_0001_3.jpg

 Hello EVERYBODY!!!!!
The fun part about being me is... being me.
And the funnest part about being me - being me,
Is that I get to share that me, with YOU. 
Lots of times I am just regular me, going around in my regular-me way.
BUT

When I want to... (and sometimes when I don't).
I have a special talent for morphing into the Irregular Me.

THE SPECIAL GIFT OF THE IRREGULAR ME
IS THAT I CAN HEAR
HEART WHISPERS

(There, I've said it and I won't take it back)

When it happens, it feels like a 
WATERFALL POURING
Into the top of my head

(Maybe that's why my hair is white in that one spot)

The Waterfall of Whisper 
Shows me pictures, sound, information and feelings that have to do with the heart of a thing or person; Root, Core, Leaves, and/or Reaching Purpose.

So now that you know that, I want you to know this:

For the first time AND for a very limited time, I am offering...

Personalized and ORIGINAL 
'Message-Heart-Art' 
At a very reasonable cost!


After the limited time is over, this service will still be available, 
BUT at a very unreasonable cost.


What you get for a very reasonable 
or unreasonable cost: 
* Original (collectible) artwork and poetry made especially for you and signed by akka b. 
* Includes magical healing powers for enhancing your creative life 
(The ones that come from you and will always be with you)  
* Plus, maybe a very special twig, branch or rock that I covet. :)


Current reasonable cost: $99 (U.S)

Size and theme to be determined by The Powers That B.

International Orders Welcome!

FOR MORE DETAILS, 
or to ask me why I'll need a photo of you, 
OR TO PLACE AN ORDER, 
please email me directly:  
drunkloveheart@gmail.com

inLove, 
akka b. 


1 comment:

Insert your heart here: dizzy, dancing or otherwise.