Monday, March 21, 2011

Falling Down



You can't get back up, till you let yourself fall down...




Let's not sit still anymore. 
Let's NOT go back to sleep. 

TREES ARE FALLING

listen

Today I ate waterfalls
Three large fallen Oaks
And seven spoonfuls of sunlight, 
between handfuls of MARCHing rain

yes

I'm a Poem Hunter and Poem Prey

I do use Poems to Pray

I was looking for place. Place within poem. Watching for home.

(That's the theme here isn't it?
Watching for home?)

yes, but

WHY DO TREES FALL?
And when they fall... let out  -  Big Thunder? 

Is THIS rebellion?

OR

Are the trees talking? 
Showing us talking?

Giving their voice, so we might find our own?

"Use your voice," said the Tree
(As it left its song all-over, the yard)
"Let my bark light your fire, human friend."


TREES ARE FALLING

listen

"If I fall for YOU... you MUST grow for me."

In the deep dark night of this rebellion.

WAKE UP POEM CATCHER
POEM PRAY

Don't go back to sleep



6 comments:

  1. Thank you. its beautiful. reminder of the real things

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of yours, I've experienced Akka. Such a treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Poet,
    i love the nutritive compositions of your daily meals.
    col

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. This has such amazing energy to it, a rhythm that can't be denied. Love it - and I'm doing my best to be one of the "Awake" poets every day!

    ReplyDelete

Insert your heart here: dizzy, dancing or otherwise.