Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm in love with 'DANG IT' I love it sooo much!

dang it. 
I wasn't gonna do it. 
But I did it
I love it SOOO much. 

DANG 
and
IT

How good are those two words together?

The IT on its own is just an IT
but add DANG and... 
The DANG on its own is just a DANG
but add IT and...

DANG IT 

Now doesn't that feel good to say? 

What I mean is, "Dang it, doesn't that feel good to say?"

But reverse and WOW also, sooo good. 

IT DANG!

aha ha ha ha ha... 

"IT DANG, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!"
or 
"HOT DANG IT, IT'S WARM OVER IN HERE!"

dang it, i love to dang it. 

What is a DANG anyway? 

it.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and refreshing post! Dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dank you so much for clowning!
    And Dankyou for your sweet words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Insert your heart here: dizzy, dancing or otherwise.